Forages for the Future, Issue 3 is now available! In this newsletter, Forage scientists, Bruce Pengelly and Brigitte Maass, take stock of the first-year outcomes of implementing the Global Strategy for the Conservation and Utilisation of Tropical and Sub-tropical Forage Genetic Resources (TSTF).
Also in this issue:
an update on the implementation of the strategy (p.2)
- a broad overview of TSTF-related themes, starting with species/accession selection (p. 3)
- a look at forage seed production (p. 4)
- evaluating forages on farm (p. 5)
- making the most of evaluation data (p. 6)
- and recognizing the outstanding contributions of Forage scientist, Rainer Schultze-Kraft (p. 7)
All past issues can be found by visiting the Tropical Grasslands online journal. To share your forage stories with the global community and/or receive upcoming issues directly to your inbox, please contact Brigitte Maass (Brigitte.Maass@yahoo.com) and Dr. Bruce Pengelly (Bruce.Pengelly@gmail.com).